The largest city in South America and the 7th largest metro area in the world with a population of 22 million, São Paulo is the most important commercial and industrial center in Latin America. People spend at least 12-14 hours per day working/commuting, affecting every area of their lives. Approximately, 20 million people do not have a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. The Neo-Pentecostal movements, folk Catholicism, and Spiritism cloud the spiritual landscape.
Here is a basic description of what our team will be doing:
– Door to door & home visit evangelism
– Home Bible studies
– Children’s ministry (VBS type)
– Preach, teach Sunday School
– Give personal testimonies
– Sports clinics
– English classes, social action, visiting schools, etc.